Solitude Float Trips is committed to providing a fun and memorable experience for our guests. The following are a few of the steps we are taking to mitigate concerns of COVID-19:
1. Lenient cancellations—just let us know ahead of your scheduled time that you will be unable to participate and we will completely refund your payment. As much notice as possible is appreciated due to our limited capacities and consideration of our other guests.
2. We will take extensive measures of disinfecting and sanitizing all equipment such as vehicles, rafts and gear including PFDs after each trip.
3. We will be screening guests with questions pertaining to COVID-19 prior to each trip. This will include a phone call 48 hours prior to their trip.
4. Offering private trips at a discounted rate for groups that are traveling together and do not wish to be accompanied by other guests.
5. We will be following local, state, and federal recommendations specific to COVID-19 and will adjust our operations as these recommendations change.
6. All guests and employees will comply with current PPE orders of local state and federal levels and guests are encouraged to have their own PPE including masks.
7. Hand sanitizer will be available in all vans and rafts for guest and employee use.
Please note: We are doing our best to mitigate risk during these times, and please understand that we cannot eliminate all risk of exposure to COVID-19. There will be times that being within 6 feet of other people not in your party may be unavoidable.